Philosophy Tuition and Teaching
My name is Amy, and I am the author of The Philosophyzer and specialise in philosophy tuition and teaching. I graduated from the University of Manchester with a 2:1 BA Degree in Philosophy and Theology. I am a fully qualified teacher with a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education). I also hold an MA degree in South Asian Studies with a specialism in Indian religions.
Private Philosophy Tuition
Philosophy Tuition is available via skype or Google + for A-level, IB and undergraduate students. I offer 1-1 lessons and book in advance. Face to Face philosophy tuition is available in Oxford and York. My approach to teaching philosophy is student centred. I tutor philosophy through interactive discussions, essays plans and exam preparation. Some of the most popular topics are:
- Set Text – Descartes Meditations
- Philosophy of Religion – Arguments for the Existence of God
CV Guidance and Tuition for English and Geography
Other tuition offered includes…
- Essay guidance and Proof Reading.
- University application guidance (UCAS).
- English as a Foreign Language (Beginner to advanced level with experience of preparing students for IELTS).
- Geography GCSE and A-Level.
- Social Media for Business
If you are interested, please call 0044(0)7840 380352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you,